The blog for Charlie Jackson, developer and designer of Hedonism Games. Warning: geeky, and often crazy, stuff inside!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Third Time's the Charm?

*In his best Dr. Nick impression* Hello everybody!

I've ignored this far too long. I have done a massive amount of work on CtC (although over a rather long period of time, too...) and it is nearing it's first demo phase. This first demo is simply the intro level, although it will give you a good feel for what the game will be like. Also, I'm having to work through the kinks of all the different dance pads out there and how they link to the PC (meaning I'll have to BUY them first!), so it won't be available for the first demo.

Once this demo is completed, the game will be able to go forward at breakneck pace! I will be redoing the Hedonism Games website and this blog then as well, so hopefully the plain-ness will be gone soon!

No comments: